Persons who wish to join or renew their membership to the Society may do so by paying online. If you would like to mail in your registration, click here for a printable form. Dues are $12.00 a year for a family membership, $10.00 for a single membership and $7.00 for a student or a senior (60 and older).
The term of paid membership shall be from September 1 to August 31. Membership expires on August 31 no matter when dues are paid.
Note: Memberships not renewed by prescribed payment shall be dropped from the Society rolls and terminated after the October meeting. A new password will be sent November 1.
People are invited to attend our meetings without any obligation.
SCMS MEMBERSHIP BENEFITS
- SCMS name tags – two per household
- Monthly meetings with educational presentations
- Newsletter with club events and other articles
- Members’ Only Blog
- Invitation to membership mushroom forays
- Cultivation workshops and special events
- Spring Plant Sale
- Winter Potluck Banquet / white elephant auction
- Volunteer Opportunities
Payments are made through PayPal. If you don’t have a PayPal account you can still pay with your credit card. Click here to pay online choose one of the 3 memberships offered.